Did you know that pistachios are the highest fiber, lowest calorie nut? If you've gotten a little bored of plain baked salmon, this pistachio crust adds a boost of fiber, crunch, and pop of color to reinvent your salmon dinner.
Ingredients: (serves 2)
- 2 wild salmon filets
- 1/2 cup raw pistachios, ground in blender or finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Option: fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients besides the salmon
- Spread mixture on top of each filet, pressing the pistachio crust to make it stick
- Bake on baking sheet for 15 minutes and serve!