What comes to mind when you close your eyes and picture the autumn season? Perhaps Pumpkins? Cinnamon? (Okay fine, cute sweaters too). We've combined some of our favorite Fall flavors to make a super seasonal and delicious smoothie! Enjoy with breakfast or as a daytime sweet snack. You're welcome!
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 1 banana (preferably frozen)
- 1/3 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 Bosc or William's Pear, diced
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie spice blend (may substitute with cinnamon & nutmeg)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 pecans
- 1 Graham cracker, crumbled (optional)
- Set graham cracker and pecans aside. Combine all other ingredients in blender. Blend on high until all ingredients appear evenly distributed.
- Top with crumbled graham cracker and pecans.
- Take a picture (because it's 100% Instagram worthy) and Enjoy!!