The origin of the s'mobbler is actually quite simple. At Tovita Nutrition, we love a good sweet indulgence. The problem with summer is that the frequency BBQ's and beachside bonfires make the "sweet indulgence" more of a regular habit, also known as a diet disaster.
In search of a healthy alternative to our two favorite summer desserts, s'mores and blueberry cobbler, we combined the two into one insanely delicious AND healthy dessert! Meet, the s'mobbler!
This award-winning genius delight (if we do say so ourselves) contains 3 ingredients: fresh blueberries, white peaches, and graham crackers. That's it! Here's how to make it:
- 3 cups of fresh blueberries (or thawed, frozen)
- 2 white peaches, diced
- Box of organic graham crackers
- Combine blueberries and peaches into saucepan. Add a splash of water and turn flame on medium.
- After about 5 minutes, place a lid on top of the saucepan. Cook for about another 5 minutes (total of 10-12 minutes) or until the liquid in the pan appears to have a syrupy consistency. Allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Break the graham crackers in half and add about a tablespoon of cooked fruit to each cracker. Enjoy open faced or with a s'more-like graham cracker on top!