Smoothie, smoothie bowl, matcha bowl… whatever you want to call it, we promise you it's really good! This makes for the perfect 4 pm hold-over snack, or serves as a great addition to your morning breakfast. Yes, spinach is among the main ingredients but the frozen banana and vanilla extract combo steal the spotlight. The matcha provides an extra antioxidant boost and a mild caffeine kick to keep you going. Enjoy it in a bowl (feel free to add toppings) or drink it straight from the glass. The choice is yours.
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1 scoop of Panatea's culinary grade matcha (or ceremonial grade!)
- 1 handful spinach (~1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of Pumpkin Pie Spice blend (from Trader Joe's. Cinnamon also works just fine!)
- Add ingredients to blender or nutribullet, in no particular order.
- Blend until all ingredients are evenly distributed. Enjoy!